Tell weather the verb in each sentence is in the ACTIVE VOICE or PASSIVE VOICE
16. A stone struck me on the head.
17 I have just posted the letter.
18. The minister inaugurated the exhibition
19. Their order was delivered on time.
20. This room hasn't been painted.
21 The students watch videos, use computers and complete exercises every day
22. The demonstration has been seen from the back of the classroom
23. The questions were completed.
24. I was insulted by your question.
25 The message was immediately deleted
16. Active Voice
17. Active Voice
18. Active Voice
19. Passive Voice
20. Passive Voice
21. Active Voice
22. Passive Voice
23. Passive Voice
24. Passive Voice
25. Passive Voice
When a sentence is an Active Voice, it means that the subject of the sentence is the one doing the action expressed by the verb. On the other hand, if the sentence is in Passive Voice, the subject is the person or thing acted on or affected by the verb's action
pls help me ito question